- B20 - Certain infectious and parasitic diseases \ Human immunodeficiency virus [HV] disease resulting in infectious and parasitic diseases
- B46 - Certain infectious and parasitic diseases \ Zygomycosis
- B47 - Certain infectious and parasitic diseases \ Mycetoma
- B55 - Certain infectious and parasitic diseases \ Leishmaniasis
- J02AA01 - Amphotericin B \ Antibiotics \ Antimycotics for Systemic Use \ Antiinfectives for Systemic Use
- Injectable; IV (Infusion); Amphotericin B 50 mg
- Injectable; IV (Infusion); Amphotericin B 100 mg
* The content of this website is presented for the informational purposes only. It does not substitute medical advice, possible diagnosis or treatment obtained from a doctor or a qualified health provider. Always consult your physician regarding your medical condition.
Latest news from around the world:
Can changing the sleep schedule affect your health?
While sleeping in on weekend might feel like something you totally deserve after waking up early every workday, it might be quite harmful for your health, according to a recent research.
Belly fat is even more dangerous than obesity?
According to a recently published study, even if people are within the range of healthy weight, extra belly fat significantly increases the risks of developing cardiovascular disease.
What can a regular energy drink do to your heart
Feeling overwhelmed by work and/or studies? Or maybe you have a test to prepare to? Well, before you get your hands on another energy drink, consider what the pros and cons are and what could just one drink really cost you.
5 tips for clear skin
While hormonal acne is very common, especially among teens, breakouts caused by the way you treat your skin occur even more often. So we’ve gathered some tips for you to maintain your skin as clear as possible.
Your bad habits might not be that bad after all!
We all have a few of those “bad habits” that might get on people’s nerves. So we are constantly said to stop doing this or that. But what if we told you that some of these habits might actually be good for your health?